- Mô tả
- Size Guide
- Đánh giá (0)
The Unilite SLR-3000 Rechargeable Site Light offers a brilliant 25m beam range and power thanks to its powerful 3000 lumen Samsung SMD LEDs. It is operated using two power buttons which are located on the removable batter pack that is fixed to the back of the site light unit. The left button allows the user to turn the site light on and off and the right button allows the user to cycle between 100% and 50% output.
With its 7.4V 6600 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery, this site light has a run time of up to 3 hours on the highest setting. It has a battery power indicator located next to the function buttons in the form of four LEDs to indicate the remaining charge. The battery can be very easily recharged and takes approximately 4-5 hours to charge fully. This site light also offers the ability to remove the battery for easier charging as well as for easier portability. An incredible handy feature of this site light is that its battery also doubles as a power bank to charge external devices, such as mobile phones.
The tough polycarbonate housing and stand means this site light is extremely robust and durable, and the fluorescent yellow framing allows for greater visibility. This site light also features a large aluminium heatsink that allows for heat dispersion. The anti-glare polycarbonate lens featured on this site light helps to ensure that the LED’s are protected from any damage.
The SLR-3000 allows the user to perfectly angle the LEDs in whatever direction they need thanks to the adjustable base. The strong magnets that are built into the site light allow the user to attach it to magnetic surfaces for hands free work and better visibility in certain applications.
- 3000 lumen 30W Samsung SMD LEDs
- Powerful Li-Ion battery with battery level indicator
- Battery pack can easily be removed and used as a USB power bank
- 50% dimming function to increase battery run time
- Built in aluminium heat sink
- Anti-slip rubber grip handle
- Adjustable head for light angle
- Tough polycarbonate housing and stand
- Acrylic LED diffuser for even light dispersion
- Anti-glare polycarbonate lens
- Super strong magnetic base
- IP54 dust and water resistant
- 4-5 hours charge time
- Lumens – 3000
- LED – SMD
- Run time – 3-6 hours
- Beam distance – 25m
- IP rating – IP54
- Battery – 6600 mAh Li-Ion
- Weight – 1880g
- Dimensions (H x W x L) – 285 x 192 x 215mm